Co-Sourced Support from Plan-Net is an end-to-end service that deploys our skilled IT staff on your site on a flexible basis, cost effectively and under your management control.
We handle all aspects of matching, delivering and maintaining the correct level of resource requirement. This includes technical testing, training, performance review and guaranteed capacity levels.
Co-Sourced Support is defined by flexibility and is accountable to your standards. By using our permanent staff within your support team, you gain an adaptable resource component that provides you with maximum control over the quality of service delivered.
We would like to thank everyone at Plan-Net for the excellent service you have provided the Bank over the last eight years.
Judy Bennett, Head of Service, Bank of England
A PROVEN SERVICE DELIVERY MODEL
Co-Sourcing offers a fresh alternative to traditional models, as it is a complete end-to-end service.
Our clients benefit from:
- Our in-depth understanding of your business needs
- Fast and flexible provision of high quality IT resource
- Proactive Service Delivery, IT support best practice sharing and continous service improvement
- The removal of management and HR overhead
- Absence cover models to ensure guaranteed capacity with trained staff who are familiar with your support operation
- Individual KPI models for deployed resource
- Resource management from our dedicted Support Operations Desk
High performing Plan-Net staff can help to motivate your own staff by setting the bar while you'll also benefit from access to our leading Service Management, Infrastructure and Security consultancies.
Our proven approach has established Plan-Net as a leading provider of Co-Sourced Support in the UK.
CO-SOURCING BENEFITS INFOGRAPHIC
Our Co-Sourcing infographic explains how the model combines the control and stability of permanent staff with the flexibility of contractors as part of a complete end-to-end service. Click on the picture below to find out more.